The CONE VALVE technology replaces the classic shim stack design of conventional suspension forks and improves the smooth and turbulence-free oil flow through the damping piston by using a conical valve. This enables a linear damping performance with stiffer tunings without loss of comfort for the rider. Different cone sizes and adjustment options allow the damping performance to be individually adapted for every situation.
- compression damping
- rebound damping
Always perfectly adapted to the task. With the new WP XPLOR PRO 7448 Air fork, short-term changes in the track and other riding conditions are no problem. Via adjustment of the air pressure, the Air fork with proven WP AER Technology allows even big changes in riding dynamics whether on the track or deep in the middle of nowhere. Using the easy and quickly accessible adjusters for compression and rebound damping even fine adjustments on the roadside are performed quickly. Developed and proven in professional enduro sports, the WP XPLOR PRO 7448 Air fork also shines with WP CONE VALVE Technology and WP CLOSED CARTRIDGE design, which not only leads to unique response at high speeds, but also guarantees a constant damping performance with high breakthrough resistance after strong hits.
- Cone Valve technology combined with AER technology
- Optimal options for AER spring setup for initial response thanks to two separate chambers
- Improved riding balance with higher bottoming resistance
- Allows for customized setup and improved comfort throughout the stroke
- Cone Valve system reduces the amount of shims, which limits the possibility of bent shims over time
- All adjustments made externally
- High-quality coating
- AER technology saves up to 1 kg compared to conventional competition forks