APEX PRO COMPONENTS FOR KTM 125/390 DUKE AND KTM RC 125/390
UNLEASH YOUR MOST COMPETITIVE SIDE
At WP Suspension we have the need to always go one step further, we are non-conformists and we work on our PRO COMPONENTS taking care of even the smallest detail.
Our range of street components, APEX PRO is not an exception, we know that mixing our best materials, technology and expertise in the elite of motorsports is a perfect recipe for outstanding quality and performance. Our priority is that every rider can maintain maximum control of the bike, to draw corners with laser precision or brake in the most aggressive way. Whether on the track or on the street, the APEX PRO COMPONENTS have been developed using the technologies used in our MotoGP Factory Racing Teams to give those ambitious riders maximum confidence and optimum performance and unleash their most competitive spirit.
The WP APEX PRO 6500 Cartridge offers first-class damping characteristics combined with outstanding feedback from the road. The Open-Cartridge technology ensures optimized heat dissipation even under extreme stress and frequent compression. The extensive adjustment possibilities guarantee precise response and a completely new riding experience, whether on the road or in racing
The suspension characteristics of the WP APEX PRO 6746 SHOCK can be easily adjusted to almost any situation using the separate high- and low-speed compression and rebound settings. Thanks to the the position of a big valve, the suspension now delivers maximum precision and direct feedback in every riding situation.
The APEX PRO 6500 Cartridge and APEX PRO 6746 Shock Absorber are available for the following motorcycles.
• KTM: RC 125/390 MY2022 and Duke 125/390 MY2017-MY2022
Have a look at the PRO COMPONENTS
APEX PRO 6500 CARTRIDGE
- Weight reduction through state-of-the-art materials and open-cartridge technology
- Optimized heat dissipation through open cartridge technology
- Adjustable rebound damping
- Adjustable compression damping
- Adjustable spring preload
- Improved feedback and handling
- Increased confidence on demanding sections of the track
APEX PRO 6746 SHOCK
- Weight reduction due to the use of the state-of-the-art materials
- Constant and reliable damping performance due to enlarged nitrogen tank
- Improved cooling properties due to increased nitrogen volume
- Highest precision by using CNC-milled aluminum
- Individual setup through adjustable rebound, compression and spring preload